The Armadillo Analyzer is the software tool used to obtain and analyze data recorded by an Armadillo Timer Box (or AGM).
The Analyzer can perform the following functions:
- Set up Armadillo Timer Boxes before a job
- Download data files by time or by trigger
- Analyze rich data with powerful software filters & tools
- Delete files on the AGMs
- Export user-defined data to a user-defined format for correlation with Inline Inspection (ILI) tool logs
- Batch firmware updates to the Armadillo Timer Boxes
Download the latest version of the Armadillo Analyzer
- Now handles correct Leap Seconds for after Jan. 1, 2017
- Fixed a small hiccup where the job numbers weren't fully populated before the 'auto select' ran for Publishing to LiveMap
- Removed the "fill" under the magnetic lines
- Added "Pass Detect" line to MFL Graph to signal peak of tool passage
- Displays Name of Tool for this Pass
- Can sort by Tool name
Version 2 of this software DOES NOT WORK FULLY
with firmware versions 22.214.171.124 and earlier.
Please ensure you are running the latest version of the firmware on your AGMs. If you need the latest version of firmware,
please Request the Latest Version of Firmware.
Download the latest User's Guide for Version 2
If you still have AGMs that are running on firmware versions 126.96.36.199 or earlier, you will need to use Version 1 of the Analyzer software. Version 1 is no longer being supported.
It is highly recommended that you upgrade your AGMs to the latest firmware and then upgrade your software to Version 2.
Download version 1 of the Armadillo Analyzer
Copyright © 2011-2017, PureHM Inc.